Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Killer Halloween

This Halloween was one of our funnest to date! Hollie Derosa and I put on a 1920's themed murder mystery party for a bunch of friends in our ward called, "Murder At The Four Deuces." Everyone came decked out in their costumes and got way into their parts! We had such a blast spreading rumors and making up lies about each other. Les ended up getting murdered, Hollie was the killer, which we had no idea when we planned it that she was, and I am proud to say that I won best costume! Yes!! I love this dress! I bought it at the D.I. 4 years ago because I thought it was so awesome. I had no idea where or when I was going to wear it, but I knew I had to have it. It finally came in handy for our party as I was the jazz singer, Carrie Crooner. You gotta love homemade prom dresses with sequence and puffy sleeves. I am definitely a fan! So Les and I are total losers and forgot to charge our camera so these are all the pictures we got of the night. Hopefully we can get a few from friends.
All the gangstas
All the Ladies
Big Jim Ravioli and Carrie Crooner-Ravioli
Meme Wannabe (Sadie Anderson) and Carrie Crooner-Ravioli (Me)
The radio station DJ and Vicki Ravioli (Big Jim's ex-wife), The Jamesons
Mr. Smith and Color Pencill, The Strongs
The Politican and his wife, The Wassons









Penny Cheatum the lawyer and Sly Sleaze the Horse Race Gambler, The Mausdleys
Waiting for the guests to arrive
Eating and chatting
Big Jim







3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfit!! that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome!! you seriously look like sandy from grease!!! ugh we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from Ali's blog. Loved reading about your baby! He is so cute... and did I tell you I love that name?? :)

    ReplyDelete