Thursday, November 4, 2010

Go Aggies!


As you know, Les and I met up at Utah State when I was a Freshman and Les was a Senior. Les was running for Student Body President and I was campaigning for the guy running against him. When I saw Les coming up the walkway on campus in his suit and tie, I quickly realized I was helping out the wrong guy! Let's just say by the end of the week Les stole my vote! That week I told my sis Meg, "I would drop any guy I was dating to go out with Les Essig!" After a long time coming, Les finally asked me out a year and a half later! It would have been too convenient to ask me out when we were both living in Logan in the same apartment complex and in the same ward. Instead, Les waited until he was graduated, living in North Salt Lake, and for me to have my Misson papers to finally ask for my number. During a crazy semester of us asking should I stay home or should I go on a mission, we finally decided I should go on my mission to Kentucky. I went, and loved every minute of it, but when it was time to come home I was ready and hoping things would be as good with Les as they were before. We found out quickly that they were, and were engaged just 2 months after I got home from Kentucky, and married on Dec. 28, 2007. Even though I wasn't able to graduate from Utah State, but from the U, Les and I are still 100% Aggie fans and are hoping we rub off on McKay. Therefore, we have already taken him to 2 games this year. Of course we had to attend the BYU v. Utah State game, and although we usually have an embarrassing football team, we are proud to say that we beat the Cougars this year!
Joe and Katie
Alyse and Mac excited to be at the game
Landon and Alyse with Mac (my cute in-laws)
Our little family at the game, side shot
Middle shot








Les and baby
Mom and baby
Scoreboard!!! 31 Aggies to 16 BYU
Excited Aggies rushing the field
More Aggies rushing the field. 






No comments:

Post a Comment