Monday, September 27, 2010

My Favorite Things About Mac

 1. His darling face and facial expressions



 2. His mohawk and mullet! 3. Sleeping with him and how his hair tickles me when I do.
 4. How he can cry through the entire bath...until I wash his hair. He is a sucker for a head rub, what can I say!
5.His constant squeaky noises and snorts

6.His yawns and how he makes a throaty/spitting noise when he is finishing the yawn.


7.His nose, but not when it is stuffy and keeping him from staying asleep, which is just about every night!

8. Holding and rocking him

  9. His warning noises to get our attention before he cries

10.Feeding him…just the two of us

11. Watching him sleep and his sleep smiles and his almost smiles
12. When he is fighting off sleep but can’t keep his eyes open and they are rolling back in his head

13.
How he likes to keep one eye closed while he peaks out of the other eye

14.Seeing how cute he looks in a new outfit


15.The fact that he could win an adult in a farting contest


16. When he purses his lips

17. Binki boy














1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh.. these pictures are killing me!!! I love the almost smile one.. he's so darling. I can't wait to have all that again... I remeber the peeking with one eye.... ugh.. so many sweet things. Oh I made that darling onsie with the flowers on it... it's so CUTE!!! I love it. thanks for sending me cute ideas

    ReplyDelete